- Harley Quinn
- Killer Croc
- Killer Moth
- Mad Hatter
- Mr. Freeze
- Poison Ivy
- Ra's al Ghul
Other Characters: Locations:
- Lego pieces
Unlike other Lego games, Lego Batman features an original storyline, not based on any films in particular. Following a mass breakout at Arkham Asylum, Batman and his sidekick Robin (Bruce Wayne and Tim Drake respectively) must defeat all of their most dangerous foes, and foil their various plans. The escaped criminals have formed three groups. The story is split into three chapters, one for each group, whose leaders hope to achieve certain goals.
In each chapter, the player controls Batman and Robin as they fight through hordes of henchmen to reach and defeat each villain, foil their plans, and send them back to Arkham. After clearing one chapter, the player is able to play it again, this time through the villains' perspective, controlling them and carrying out their individual plans, if the story is completed as the villains they will succeed in taking over Gotham.
The game features Batman and his sidekick Robin fighting their most dangerous foes, who have all broken out of Arkham Asylum and split into three groups to wreak havoc across Gotham City. The story is split into three scenarios, one for each group whose leaders hope to achieve certain goals:
- The Riddler and his group (consisting of Clayface, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, Two-Face) plan to stage a heist on the Gotham Gold Reserves.
- The Penguin and his group (consisting of Bane, Catwoman, Killer Croc and Man-Bat) plan to hold up Gotham with remote-controlled penguin robots.
- The Joker and his group (consisting of Harley Quinn, Killer Moth, Mad Hatter, and Scarecrow) intend to destroy a cathedral and spread his deadly laughing gas across Gotham.
In each scenario, the player controls Batman and Robin as they fight through hordes of goons and henchmen to reach and defeat each villain, foil their plans, and send them back to Arkham.
- Steve Blum as Batman, Joker, Killer Croc, Killer Moth, and Two-Face
- James Arnold Taylor as Robin
- Ogie Banks as Clayface and Mr. Freeze
- Vanessa Marshall as Poison Ivy and Catwoman
- Grey DeLisle as Harley Quinn
- Tom Kenny as Penguin and Riddler
- Fred Tatasciore as Bane
- Dave Wittenberg as Scarecrow
- Chris Edgerly as Various voices
- Keith Ferguson as Various voices
- The Lego Batman universe that this game is featured in may also include the similarly-styled video feature Batman: New Times by the DAVE School.
- Killer Moth is shown alongside Harley Quinn working for The Joker, although in the comics Killer Moth transformed into Charaxes before Harley Quinn's debut.
- Several characters such as Ventriloquist and Scareface do not appear on the console version of the game, but instead appear in the Nintendo DS version. Interestingly, such characters that do not appear are mentioned only under the info section of Bat-Computer.
- Characters from Lego Batman: The Videogame
- Other things related to Lego Batman: The Videogame
- Video Game Gallery: Lego Batman: The Videogame